Michigan Motorheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic issues

2 posters

Go down

Pic issues Empty Pic issues

Post by 9T8W66 Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

I noticed in my Newbie thread that when I posted pics from Photobucket the pics are cut off on the right. Not sure what you can do to fix it except maybe have a automatic resizing program.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention.
9T8W66
9T8W66
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Pic issues Empty Re: Pic issues

Post by Admin Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

9T8W66 wrote:I noticed in my Newbie thread that when I posted pics from Photobucket the pics are cut off on the right. Not sure what you can do to fix it except maybe have a automatic resizing program.

I've messed with that before. Sadly, I cant do anything about it. I really wish I could but you just have to resize it or just copy and paste a direct link. I've messed with that on other forums too. Sorry that I can't fix that problem. But I'll try again.

I figured it out. Whew! Now they will automatically be set at 625 length x 525 height. You can click on it and make it bigger. What a Face
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 9T8W66 Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Admin wrote:
9T8W66 wrote:I noticed in my Newbie thread that when I posted pics from Photobucket the pics are cut off on the right. Not sure what you can do to fix it except maybe have a automatic resizing program.

I've messed with that before. Sadly, I cant do anything about it. I really wish I could but you just have to resize it or just copy and paste a direct link. I've messed with that on other forums too. Sorry that I can't fix that problem. But I'll try again.

I figured it out. Whew! Now they will automatically be set at 625 length x 525 height. You can click on it and make it bigger. What a Face

Just checked it out and it obviously works good Thank You
9T8W66
9T8W66
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum