Michigan Motorheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here from Saline, MI

3 posters

Go down

New member here from Saline, MI Empty New member here from Saline, MI

Post by chubbz155 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 am

Just introducing my self. I am Mike from Saline. I drive/race a 1998 Z/28 with some bolt ons and drag radials, and a gear. Looking to do more to it in the near future!
chubbz155
chubbz155
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

New member here from Saline, MI Empty Re: New member here from Saline, MI

Post by Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Glad to have you here! Whats your best E.T with that thing, I like the picture you have of it for your avatar. Hope it turns out nice when you start making some changes to it.
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bill'sWS6 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Saline here too....

Looking to find a local place to hang out.

I expect to get my car back (2000 SS, A4) soon from having lots of good stuff done. Shooting for 11.3 NA and 10's on a small shot.

If you want to find a place in Saline to meet up let me know. Always nice to meet new people.

Later,

Bill
bill'sWS6
bill'sWS6
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by chubbz155 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 am

Admin wrote:Glad to have you here! Whats your best E.T with that thing, I like the picture you have of it for your avatar. Hope it turns out nice when you start making some changes to it.

I have run 13.4 @107 with just some bolt ons and a 2;73 rear gear. I just recently put in a new 3:73 gear, drag radials, and also a small tune. Haven't had it out to the track yet but am planning on it very soon.

Bill, you live in saline? Did you just move here? I haven't ever seen your car around town. I have a bunch of car friends around this area. Were do you live at in Saline?
chubbz155
chubbz155
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by bill'sWS6 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Nope, I have lived here for 8 years. I don't get the car out to much so that may be why you don't see it. Actually, I picked this one up last August from Ft. Wayne, IN.

Before that I had 2001 with basically the same mods except for smaller cam and it had a 9" in it. This one still has the stock 10 bolt with 3:73 gears.

I live just to the west of the Chevy dealership off of MI ave. By the new Saline High School. How about you?

I hope to get my car back in the next couple weeks. It is waiting to get tuned after the new cam.
bill'sWS6
bill'sWS6
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by bill'sWS6 Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 pm

[quote="chubbz155"]
Admin wrote:

Bill, you live in saline? Did you just move here? I haven't ever seen your car around town. I have a bunch of car friends around this area. Were do you live at in Saline?

I got my car back last weekend. Let me know where you and your friends hang out in Saline. I will driving around a lot in the Saline area over the summer. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Later,

Bill
bill'sWS6
bill'sWS6
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by chubbz155 Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 am

Hey Bill! My buddy was wondering if that 2001 that you had was silver? Also did you ever live in the River Oaks Apt. complex?
chubbz155
chubbz155
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum