Michigan Motorheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newb that is a mudhead

2 posters

Go down

newb that is a mudhead Empty newb that is a mudhead

Post by 390joe Fri May 21, 2010 1:11 am

hey whats up, well im a bogger (not a booger lol! ) i like 4x4 trucks and playing in the mud, i also like guns, and ham radio and storm chaseing. well thats about it.

390joe
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

newb that is a mudhead Empty Re: newb that is a mudhead

Post by Admin Fri May 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Well I can tell you like Fords and FE's by the username. So what's you mud bogging truck? And storm chasing? Dang, I can't imagine TRYING to get closer to a tornado, that has to be a thrill though. Its no different than me finding drag racing as a thrill, it has to get your adrenalin going too. Then after you chase the storm.........mud boggs! Very Happy

My grandpa told me that when I was a kid, "you knew what mud puddles were for". I would always get in the mud and still do today with my four wheeler. Once it rains, I go in the field behind my house and come back with mud up to the waist. pigRedneck I cant wait to have a mud truck!
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 390joe Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 am

well i dont have a truck anymore, but i did have a 76 3/4 ton with a 390fe a c6 divorced 205 with a d60 and a d44. and my dd was a 79 f150 with a 351m 2wd.

390joe
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Man that sounds like a sweet truck to drive to work and back. I don't know too much about the modified's, I think they're very similar to the cleveland right?
Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 390joe Sat May 22, 2010 3:36 pm

well the 76 was a bogger only and the 351m i think is a very close relitive to the cleavland, somthing like smaller crank journals on the cleavland.

390joe
New to MMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum